Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome to Katja Wright Photography Blog!

"I didn't choose photography. Photography chose me." - Gerardo Suter 

When I first saw this quote I knew it was true for me. I've always loved taking pictures but if you had told me even just 2 years ago that I'd be sitting here today, having just launched my own business as a photographer, I would probably have laughed and rolled my eyes at you.

And so now, here I sit and ponder what is to be.

I'm so incredibly grateful for having been given this gift, this wonderful opportunity and this life of creativity. I look forward to meeting many wonderful people and I hope I'll make them smile with the photos I create of and for them.

I have learned a lot and I am sure that there are still many, many things I'll learn as I walk along this new and uplifting path, I hope you will join me!

For now I will leave you with a poem about success, the success I strive for!

Success

To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.

This is to have succeeded.



No comments:

Post a Comment