Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Boy and his Bike....

As you have gathered, I adore taking pictures of babies, kids and people! My son is not the easiest subject but a good one to practice on none the less. 

We went to our beautiful local park the other day and I took a few moments to snap some pictures of Alex on his glider bike, as well as the beautiful flowers and nature around us.

The light was a challenge, with the strong midday sun, which is why I usually say to my clients that we should go out early in the morning or in the afternoon. I think we might repeat this exercise in the afternoon one day.....but sometimes you just have to make the best of a less than perfect situation, and as you can see, I still managed to get some memorable pictures.


















No comments:

Post a Comment