Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Well, I'd say it is truly spring now, all around us we see beautiful, fresh evidence of that. In my mind there is no better time to start this new venture than in the spring. 

This is also my spring. My beginning!

Yesterday the twig was brown and bare;
To-day the glint of green is there;
Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
I know no thing so wondrous fair,
No miracle so strangely rare.
I wonder what will next be there!
~L.H. Bailey


I'd like to share some pictures I took the other day, I think they truly epitomize SPRING!











 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love cherry blossoms. They aren't showing here yet but I hope to take some shots when they do.

    Yours are looking stunning, Katja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Claudia! Unfortunately we had a storm and rain the night after I took these pictures and the tree lost so many flower petals...I'm glad a captured them before that happened!

    ReplyDelete