Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We enjoyed a busy Easter Weekend, although I must admit that I missed having my family together on Good Friday and today, as we are accustomed to in Europe and South Africa. On the other hand this is better than what we had while living in Dubai in 2008, where my husband had to work on Easter Sunday.

On Saturday afternoon I did my best to be a little "artistic" and colour some hard boiled eggs. I thought all the glasses of brightly coloured water made quite the picture!

We had a little Easter Egg hunt in our back yard for Alex on Sunday, on a most glorious morning! The temperature was beautiful and the birds were singing - it was just perfect! We are now officially awash in chocolate eggs, bunnies and chicks.

I hope you all had a blessed Easter and that you enjoyed the time with your families & friends!
 
Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.  ~S.D. Gordon
 
 







 

1 comment:

  1. Easter is just one of those special days when family has to be together.

    ReplyDelete