Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Colouring outside the lines!

Yesterday it was my son's "Spring Show" at his preschool. Once again this was a challenging place and subject to take pictures in and of, but I did get a few cute images to remember his stellar performance by - he did so well!

Alex's favourite colour is orange. When my husband Ben and I saw the kids coming out as crayons we immediately looked at each other and said: "Alex will be orange".....and so he was! We had so much fun watching the little ones express themselves (or not) and they made all the parents laugh with absolute delight!

Although a little shocked at first, Alex warmed up slowly and then had fun colouring outside the lines!


 "We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box."
Robert Fulghum





2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore these pictures Katja! You are so blessed and talented, I can not wait to see what you photograph next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kendra! Appreciate it, I just have so much fun doing this and that is the most important thing to me!

    ReplyDelete