Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Hunt is on!

On Tuesday I got together with my fabulous playgroup-friends and we organised a little Easter egg hunt for our little ones. I know it is not Easter yet but it was fun to do this activity with friends and just enjoy the lovely spring weather we are having - I adore all the fresh, lush green vegetation around, it makes for such a beautiful backdrop.

The kids had a blast and I had fun taking pictures of them. Although they were like moving targets racing around the lawn, in and out of the sun - a great learning curve for me! 

{I've decided that I must start practicing "smiling" with Alex, all I get are these rather weird, cheesy grins that make it seem like I'm a dentist that is trying to check his teeth.}


Some Things That Easter Brings

Easter duck and Easter chick,

Easter eggs with chocolate thick.

Easter hats for one and all,

Easter Bunny makes a call!

Happy Easter always brings

Such a lot of pleasant things. 





 










 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your friends and family.

    I just love the b&w shot btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and your family too!
    I think the group pictures were just classic - the first one with those silly boy grins (they all seem to go through that phase) and Jessica looks like she has her shoes on the wrong way around. Just a typical kids photo - you just can't get them to all look into the camera at the same time.
    BTW, Alex is the youngest of the 3 boys, by about 3 months - he's a giant.

    ReplyDelete