Friday, May 18, 2012

Dana & Jared's Wedding at Tanglewood Arboretum, Advance, NC

I will always be eternally grateful to my good friend Ally for giving me the opportunity to be her second shooter (as we call it in the trade) at Dana & Jared's wedding on April 21, 2012. It was a fabulous weekend filled to the brim with photography, shop talk, sharing, joy and laughter - Ally, you're the best! You made me feel as relaxed as I could be on such an auspicious occasion, I could not have wished for a better "boss"!

My journey started on the Friday morning before the wedding as I made my way to Ally's home in South Carolina. From there we packed all our paraphernalia (there was a lot of stuff!) into the rental car and headed to Advance, NC.

Finally the wedding day arrived! After breakfast we went to Dana's Suite, where she was getting ready with her friends and family by her side. We were there to take some memorable shots of the preparations as Melissa from Hair Raizers Salon was doing hair and make-up for Dana and her 3 bride's maids - the results were beautiful.

Dana & Jared chose to have us take pictures of their first look in the gorgeous "Secret Garden" at the wedding venue. They shared a few quiet moments together before the hustle and bustle of the ceremony and celebrations began. 


Today I'm going to share with you the images I took before the start of the ceremony. I'm probably going to share too many pictures, but it is my "first time", so bear with me and I hope you enjoy!


























   Watch this space for more......soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment