Monday, August 29, 2011

A day in Downtown Suwanee

I spent a little time at Downtown Suwanee a couple of times in the past few weeks and I thought I'd share a few images. 

At the moment there are 15 works of art on show and I took the opportunity to take some shots of a few of them, there are still more I have to "discover".

Here is the original info from the City of Suwanee's website:
"Suwanee SculpTour is a walkable exhibit of original, outdoor sculptures on display through March 2012 in downtown Suwanee. The 2011 tour features 15 pieces on loan from various artists from around the country and close to home.  Each artist was paid a small stipend, and each of the sculptures is available for purchase."

For more info on the exhibition as well as the artists go to - 
http://www.suwanee.com/whatsnew.sculptour.php

And since the fountain is right there and my son Alex loves racing around in it, I thought I'd add a few of him for good measure! And of course last but not least one picture of my best friend in the whole wide world!

PS: Don't you think the picture of the water at sunset looks like a dancer with his hands up over his head? I thought it was an incredible capture!



 














 




 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment