Monday, August 8, 2011

Little Miss C.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of taking Little Miss C's 4 year old pictures and we had a lot of fun together. Let's just say Little Miss C is going through that "funny-smile-stage", she was so cute. Every time I lifted my camera to start shooting she'd put on this "super-grin".....her mother and I had a real job trying to make her relax a bit.

Believe it or not, this shoot took place in an open-air mall parking area and the entrance to a stone quarry! This is one resourceful Mama, who has a good eye and knows what she wants! I love clients who help me get what they are looking for! I hope we achieved the goal?

Thanks again for making my return to "work" so easy and fun, I had a great time and felt completely well and happy to be back clicking that button!

I hope you'll enjoy the pictures.










No comments:

Post a Comment