Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sibling Joy!


I love my job!

Meet Miss J and Master J - the two most photographed kids in the Suwanee area! Their Mom just adores pictures, which is totally fine by me!! These two kept me on my toes during our recent shoot at Sims Lake Park on a beautiful Sunday morning.

Boy, can a 1 year old move!! Funny how you forget these stages. But she was so much fun and I think the pictures completely capture her joy at being finally able to walk and move freely, there was nothing holding her back. She kept putting her little arms up as Mom called "I'm one!".

Her adoring big brother also did well, although I got the distinct impression that he would have preferred playing soccer with his Dad....I don't blame him! Still I think I got some wonderful shots of him too.

Enjoy these pictures, I had such fun doing them!










































1 comment:

  1. Those dimples are really cute. And well done for taking such great captures.

    ReplyDelete