Thursday, May 12, 2011

Going Public

Last Friday I took the plunge and "went public"....or at least it felt like that to me! I didn't realize I would feel so vulnerable, it was like I was exposing my soul to the world.

I donated a photo shoot to be auctioned off in a silent auction at my son's preschool Spring Fling. As part of the donation, I was allowed to set up a table showcasing my fledgling business. I had fun planing my display all week and received many compliments for it!

Thank you to everybody who contributed, helped out and was at the event - it really meant the world to know I had that much support, I feel truly blessed! 

I had some printed & framed pictures & multi-images, all the cards my friends have created with my images, as well as a presentation on a monitor - and of course I had to have some beautiful roses!

And so that was my first step in "going public".....exhilarating!


"From small beginnings come great things." - Proverb



No comments:

Post a Comment