Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm One!

This is "part two" of little Miss J's photo shoot. She turned one not too long ago and her mother wanted to take some candid pictures of her enjoying a pretty cupcake, which we thought would be better done in the studio.

Miss J was so ladylike and positively relaxed about it all, it took us quite by surprise! I had suggested to her Mom to bring at least 2 cupcakes, just in case she got through it too quickly or the first cupcake got smashed too fast....I thought I'd only have a very short window to get some nice shots, but no, she gave me plenty of time to let the shutter click! Thank you Miss J!

Before we let her loose on the cupcake though, we took a few shots with different props. I figured since I had her there, I might as well get a few other things in too!


















No comments:

Post a Comment