Saturday, November 19, 2011

Three busy boys!

Last Tuesday I met the three H boys at Sims Lake Park for a picture session and they gave me a run for my money! We had it all: a painful shin scraping accident, a boy with wet shoes and jeans and at the end we very narrowly escaped a huge downpour of rain. Their mother and I had been crossing everything since that morning so that we would be able to get the shoot in the bag before the big storm! We were very, very lucky!

The colors are stunning and the Japanese Maple looks like it is on fire! The pictures of these handsome boys lying in the foliage are wonderful. And the individual portraits turned out really well too.

Although I know that these 3 busy boys really wanted to be doing anything else but take pictures, they did pretty well and the results are utterly charming - thanks for bearing with me!









  










No comments:

Post a Comment