Monday, November 7, 2011

Fun Family Fall Session!

Just over a week ago I met the F. Family and had an absolute blast taking pictures with them at our local Sims Lake Park - I love that place! Every time I go there I notice a new little nook. 

The F. Family is highly photogenic and they chose the perfect colours for and autumn session, the pictures are so natural and I did more or less no posing...I prefer my clients to relax and be themselves, I don't want to direct each frame. I prefer to let things happen and see where it takes us.

Little Miss H., the daughter of the family, was clearly the "boss" and she did really well despite her initial disappointment at having to do pictures outside??! ;-) I think in the end she enjoyed herself though and she made my life pretty easy. Her smile is utterly contagious! And from many of the pictures it is very clear that her parents adore her.

Thank you dear F. Family for giving me the opportunity to take these gorgeous pictures of and for you, I hope they will be cherished and enjoyed for many moons by many eyes. I hope we'll get another chance to get together in the future, you guys are great!
























No comments:

Post a Comment