Monday, November 21, 2011

Family A - a session in the park!

On Saturday I met up with the A Family for a family photo session at Sims Lake Park (it seems that is my stomping ground lately!). This was a challenging one for all the adults, I think. The kids were just not quite in the "zone" (who can blame them?) and so for much of the time I just followed them and snapped what I could. The results are lovely!

Although the shoot was perhaps a little different from what the Mom and her photographer had envisaged, I still managed to capture some very cute and loving moments that will bring joy to anybody who looks at them, but most of all this beautiful family!

Thanks for hanging in there dear A Family, I hope that these pictures will make you smile for many moons to come!  















No comments:

Post a Comment