Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sweet Maternity Session at Piedmont Park in Atlanta GA

As most of you know from my Facebook page, I had a lot of fun doing a maternity session before I went away to Ireland. The editing had to wait until I got back and then the process was slightly challenging because my son is at home and I've had contractors in and out of my house building a new screened-in porch - it has been busy!

But over the weekend I finally got them all done and after hearing back from my friends and clients they are super happy with their pictures. And I must mention that they did get over 200 images. whew!

The parents-to-be are so thrilled and excited about the arrival of their first little one. They have decided not to find out if it is a girl or a boy, which makes the anticipation just that little bit sweeter. For now they call him or her the "bun", which I think is adorable!

Here are some pictures we took at the park. We also took some bare tummy shots at home and I'll share some of those precious pictures with you in my next blog post. Stayed tuned and thanks for stopping by!

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment