Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm here, I promise & Fun Maternity Shoot at Piedmont Park Atlanta

I just read a great post from one of my favourite photographers that I follow and she talked all about how blogging has put her in touch with so many great people, clients and co-photographers over the years - she believes it is one of the most important things a photographer can do: BLOG!

That reminded me that I haven't been here in a while and I didn't even let anybody know where I was going.....so sorry, life just got the better of me! I promise to do better!

On June 24 my family and I jetted over to Ireland to visit my husbands family and enjoy just over 2 weeks on the Emerald Isle in and around beautiful Kinsale. We had a wonderful time and I've come back with many, many pictures, which I will share with you as soon as I can.

Right now I'm editing a fun Maternity shoot that I did just before we went away. We spent so much time together (it was just so fun) and I took so many pictures that it is taking me some time to get through them all. Today I had a good giggle at the following series - Charlie is a hoot and some of his faces are priceless. I'll be posting some more pictures from this session soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment