Friday, January 20, 2012

My Photo is a Winner!

Very exciting news just came in: A photo that I submitted to the City of Suwanee's 2012 Snap Suwanee photo competition has been selected as one of only 13 winning photographs. The winning photo is of a boy (actually my son Alex) in the fountain, "Splish Splash Fountain Fun." This year they received 129 entries from 43 photographers.

The 2012 exhibit will be installed at City Hall by March 1. In addition to this exhibit, my photo MAY be included in a gallery of winning photos on the City's Facebook page and website as well as in stories printed by the Gwinnett Daily Post and other media. The City also may use Snap Suwanee photos in its publications and advertisements.

I am extremely happy and thank the City of Suwanee for this wonderful opportunity!
Splish Splash Fountain Fun
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment