Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know I'm a little behind but I do still want to take this opportunity to wish all my friends, clients and readers the very best for 2012.

I must admit that this past year has been a very challenging one for me and my family but despite all the turmoil and sadness I've grown and learned a lot about myself and life in general. The good times of 2011 do stand a little in the shadows of my low points, but I did, do and will appreciate them profoundly always. The various wonderful trips I was blessed to take with my family, the start-up of my new company and the joy of watching it grow slowly, meeting wonderful clients whom I hope to see again this year for more fun shoots. Those are just a few good - no - great things that happened in 2011!

I should have posted my holiday greeting before the festive season but I was in Germany taking care of my late father's affairs and time was a rare commodity. I do hope that those of you who celebrate Christmas had a blessed and peaceful time with all your loved ones!



It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future, 
and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.
Jim Bishop



No comments:

Post a Comment