Friday, October 14, 2011

A 49ERS Fan in the making!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking pictures of a little man by the name of Baby N. He was about 6 weeks old and such a cutie! Even though his parents and I actually wanted him to snooze and relax, he had other plans. But we made it work and I think the results are still gorgeous!

Dad is a 49ERS fan and Mom is a turtle enthusiast, so we brought those two together and got some shots with relevant props! I had to confess to Dad that American Football with all its rules and regulations escaped me somewhat, luckily he seemed fine with that as long as it didn't escape his son.

I am absolutely in love with the image of Baby looking straight at me and his little tongue sticking out juuuust a little - I could melt! 

To the parents: thank you for allowing me take pictures of you precious little boy, I look forward to taking more pictures of and with your family and watching your sweet boy grow and develop through my lens. Enjoy the journey!












 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment