Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fabulous Family Session - Sims Lake Park | Family Photography, Suwanee GA

A few weeks ago I met up with the D Family at Sims Lake Park to play and take some family pictures. Carl is an Australian and so we had the obligatory Rugby banter (well as much as I as a woman can banter about sport)....the Aussies were actually playing the Boks (South African Rugby team) that day!! Luckily I took these pictures BEFORE the Boks beat the Aussies......whew!

I had so much fun with this lovely young family. Carl and Elizabeth are still newly weds and together with Elizabeth's beautiful daughter, Josi, and their gorgeous son, Christian, they made for some adorable pictures.

Christian is a fun and very busy 1 year old and as you'll see in the pictures he wanted nothing to do with my little chair - I had though he might sit for me for 1 minute or so....yeah, well, we went with the flow and got some stunning shots. He has the biggest most striking dark brown eyes, quite amazing. His big sister Josi tried her best to entertain him so that I could get some good shots. I enjoyed taking pictures of Josi, and really love the ones we got at the fence.

Thanks again Elizabeth, Carl, Josie and Christian for coming out and letting me capture some memories for you! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment