Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Caitlin's Story | Superior Senior Rep - Suwanee, GA

A few weeks ago I had a message from a young lady, who is a Senior in high school and will be graduating in 2013. Caitlin wanted to find out my prices for a Senior Portrait Session and she had been referred to me by a client. (I love it when this happens - this is exactly the way I want to run and grow my business - and I love my clients for referring friends and family.)

After some correspondence I found out that Caitlin's Dad had recently suffered a bad stroke and since he was a single parent the family (she has 3 siblings) relied on him for everything. Caitlin told me that she was looking for a "non-budget-breaking way" of taking some nice and personalized Senior Pictures. I can't blame her.

The next day I was in the yard doing some work, when it suddenly hit me. To help Caitlin and her Dad I would offer her to be my Senior Rep. This was divine intervention. After offering her the opportunity, things went super fast. We met for coffee 2 Saturdays ago and we had our session together this past Saturday.

Let me tell you, this sweet girl has got it together! She has a top academic record and is all set for college - she knows what she's going to study and she plans to take it all the way to a Ph.D. She is beautiful inside and out and was willing to move the world to get some great shots - and did we get some great shots! Oh.....my......word!

The day after our session I went to work on editing some of the pictures and at times I thought I'd died and gone to photographer's heaven - these images have soul, they have pep and they are classy. I believe our story is reflected perfectly!

I feel very emotional about Caitlin and her situation. I look at her and in a way I see myself at 17 when my mother suddenly passed away and I had to grow up from one day to the next - although I think she's far more focused than I was.

I'm hoping that many of her fiends and family will book a session with me, so I can help her get her image CD and prints and perhaps even other products for free through my Rep Program. This is me giving back to my community in a very personal and relevant way. 

I look forward to getting the calls and emails! Let's show this girl how much we care - Caitlin deserves it all and more.

And now, here are some images from our session. I'm sure you'll agree that they are spectacular.










 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment