Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sentimental Spring Break

Yesterday I took my 4 year old son, Alex to the Atlanta Botanical Garden for a Spring Break outing. We had a wonderful time walking around and exploring the garden together in glorious sunshine. Unfortunately most of the tulip show had already passed (spring just came and went way too early this year!) but I managed to find a few pretty things to snap.

I also took this opportunity to take some pictures of Alex, as he is about to lose his first baby tooth - I still can't believe it! It seems like yesterday that I discovered this exact tooth peeping out after a morning feed on our couch while we were still living in Dubai! And then again Dubai and our life there seems a million years away too. Time, a very strange animal.

So - I wanted to take some informal everyday snaps of my handsome boy, who will soon be sporting a "gappy" smile - before he enters this next stage of his life. My aim was to capture him just as he is, with his favorite cap, his funky beads and his adorable smile! We did this while we walked around, sat on benches, twirled in circles, came down slides backwards, rang bells and played on the playground - he just had good old-fashioned fun, and so did I!

I invite you to enjoy these pictures of flowers, and my boy. Both beautiful in their own right! Inside and out.























































No comments:

Post a Comment