Saturday, February 4, 2012

Reggie

Meet my friend from next door, Reggie!

I don't think I have to really say much more because I'm sure everybody reading this has melted into a long 'Aaaawwww!" - but Reggie is a Boston Terrier, who lives next door and every time he is out there when I come around the corner he looks at me exactly as I've captured him in these pictures. Every time I've seen him, I've thought to myself I must take a shot of him sometime. Well the other day was sometime!

I was coming back from taking pictures of our friendly daffodils when I saw Reggie - as usual nosily peering through the fence. He was out there with his big brother Rocco and I managed to get the first picture of him. Then both dogs looked at me really funny and backed away - I think they were not sure what that 'black clicking box' I was pointing at them was......

Then Rocco seemed to get a little jealous of his baby brother being in the limelight and he started chasing Reggie all around the backyard. Eventually they both came back to the fence and I got the second shot of Reggie - Rocco was not having any of it, and so he had another go at chasing Reggie around the place. Reggie is about 1/10 the size of Rocco - but he's a feisty chap!

At that point I packed it in, I didn't want them killing each other over a silly photo! But those two really made my day and I think the 2 pictures I was able to capture tell such a great story.




1 comment:

  1. How cute he is - especially in the first photo. It's so tricky to get a good photo of a dog (or cat). Well done indeed!

    ReplyDelete