Monday, July 18, 2011

The Glass is Half Full!

Some of you may recognise this picture from another post, but here it serves the purpose of illustrating that my glass is truly half full!

I had my eyes tested last week and I'm happy to say that all is stable and ok, which means I look forward to capturing and creating many, many more pictures for the "world" to enjoy (hopefully) - I was a little worried about the effects my situation might have on my love for photography! If left untreated Papilledema can lead to damage or complete loss of vision, a very scary thought! Thankfully I acted fast and we caught it early and we should be able to avoid all of that.

I'm still waiting for one more result and then we are done (or so I'm told)! I feel quite good now and hope that things will be simple from here on out.


The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious of the rose – Kahlil Gibran
 

No comments:

Post a Comment