Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mexican Madness

I have a few more pictures, which I hope you will enjoy today. And I'll be putting more and more up as I go along, don't want to overwhelm anyone and yet, I so enjoy sharing them! A picture not shared is a wasted opportunity.

These were taken during a morning walk along the beach exploring. I lost track of time and track of sunscreen coverage and ended up with a light burn that day....so you could say that I "worked" quite hard to get these shots - it was lovely to meander along the beach, just me and my camera, looking for interesting objects and shots! I even stopped twice to take pictures for other people! And if you look really carefully you'll see a self-portrait too!

I've only realised now, how much I do miss living near the sea - sadly I took it for granted while living in Cape Town.

“Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.” ~ Anonymous 





 

























No comments:

Post a Comment